Join the XtreamForex Team! We are Hiring!
At XtreamForex we provide you with the environment and conditions that you need to develop in your area of expertise, whether you are a young individual at the beginning of your career, or an experienced professional seeking to move forward. Our mission is to enable you to reach your professional spirations by giving you the motivation and inspiration to do so.
As a company that places itself at the forefront of progress, we have created an ultra-modern, hi-tech environment for our staff, consisting of the most up to date equipment and cutting edge technology. We make sure that we have the most up to date licenses of your preferred software in order for you to be satisfied with what you are working with and efficient at what you do. It is extremely important for us to know that our employees are kept happy with and engaged in their work.
Our team leaders are always there to guide and mentor each member of their team and to inspire them to reach their full potential. We value and respect our employees and view them as our most important asset, our present and our future. Each employee’s contribution is invaluable because at XtreamForex we believe that collective decision making is the key to success. Our company stands for trust, respect, integrity, innovation and progress.
If you think you could work for us, please send your CV and cover letter to our HR Department at [email protected]
Current Job Openings
- Business Development Officers
- Account Manager
- Head Of Sales
- Retention Officers-German / Polish / Italian / Czech Slovak / Indonesia / Malaya
We are hiring a team for XtreamForex in Indonesia, Malaysia, Pakistan, Sri Lanka and Singapore
We need Regional Manager, Sales and Customer Support Team. Who can Develop & maintain strong relationships with clients
& potential business partners.The company offers a very comfortable, high tech work environment, very attractive basic
salary, performance based bonuses.
- Promote the Company’s products and services mainly by phone, email and social networks
- Train the clients how to use company’s trading systems and products
- Develop strong relationships with prospective clients and partners
- Manage the existing portfolio of clients with the focus of maximizing customer size and trading volume, whereby you always work professionally, ethically and customer oriented.
- Actively following up on queries and providing feedback to customers ensuring that the clients receive the best level of service
- Keep up-to-date with the financial markets in a daily basis
- Follow the guidelines set by the compliance department with regards to processing client documentation according to Cysec requirements.
- Ability to meet monthly targets set by the company
Business fluency in one of the following languages: , Spanish, Italian, Arabic, Polish, Portuguese Russian, Indonesian, Malay, Vietnamese, Chinese, Korean, Indian
- Previous experience in sales within the financial sector/ banking/ FX will be considered an advantage
- Excellent Communication skills (over the phone, one on one and in writing)
- Excellent Telesales skills
- Strong negotiation skills and ability to close deals
- Excellent oral and presentational skills
- Excellent networking skills
- Ability to work on own initiative, expand and generate business
- Ability to work under pressure
- Basic knowledge of technical and fundamental analysis
This role is paying a highly competitve salary + commission