XTREAMFOREX Live CONTEST-POOL PRIZE $11,000 USD
Trade on Real Account, Generate Maximum Volume
Live trading contests are recommended for traders who are confident in their trading performance, because unlike with a virtual account, trading discipline here is very important. Allow traders to trade their favorite strategies, earn regular profits and at the same time compete against other experienced participants.
Registrations Start : June 01, 2017 Contest start : 3 July | GMT+2
Registrations End : till the end of the contest Contest END : 11 August | GMT+2
- Every trader must open a forex live trading account with xtreamforex.
- Each participant is allowed to have only one forex live contest account.
- More than one trading account holder will be disqualified.
- To start trading in live account, client should have to deposit a fixed amount of 100USD.
- You can redeposit your account with 100USD if your account gets liquidated.
1st place – $6,000
2nd place – $3000 3rd place – $2000
- Each participating Contest live account starts with a $100 deposit and a 1:500 leverage.
- All forex Live contest participant accounts remain inactive (‘disabled’) until the beginning of the corresponding date.
- Trading opens at the date and time specified on the Contest page.
- Using robots and EAs in the Contest is not allowed.
- You can use Neteller or Skrill to deposit into your account.
- The amount in the live contest account cannot be withdrawn during the contest.
- Hedging is Not Allowed on the Live Contest Account.
- If the Company has a reason to believe that a client has abused the Terms & Conditions of the contest by hedging his/her positions internally(using other accounts within the company) or externally(Using other accounts with another broker),then the client will be disqualified during the live contest.
- IB commission will not be provided on contest accounts.
- The account generate maximum profit and volume will win the contest.
- Starts with $100 USD Real balance.
- One IP per user.
- Document and call verification Needed
- General terms and conditions apply.